1) If it seems like some of your baby's adorable sounds are starting to sound like actual words, they are!
haa.. kan... dia sebut mcm da menghampiri kpd tepat... dia da blh sebut "ABAH..", ibu dia akn panggil "BUAHHH..." sambil memercik air liur dia... nyembur je kt org...
and get ready to be very impressed as your genius-in-training is soon able to follow a simple command (e.g., Give Mommy the cup).
2) He's also become quite the mimic, mirroring your facial expressions and echoing your sounds.
3) Your little smarty-pants may now be able to roll a ball back to you and drink independently from a cup.
yep.. da pandai main bola.. sepak bola guna kaki, baling guna tangan... n ketawa.... n suka sangat tgk org main bola... kalo abah dia tgk game bola, konfirm dia join jugak... goOd boy ~
4) Now's a good time to reassess your feeding routines to ensure you're establishing healthy eating habits, such as minimizing sweets and salt and maximizing veggies, fruits, and whole grains. Don't be surprised if your formerly easy eater becomes a choosy customer; remember, there are plenty of tactics to tempt picky eaters, so stay patient and keep trying.
Slama ni ibu bagi dia Nestle Cerelac.. but now, ibu da mula masak porridge utk Iqram... last night, ibu buatkan Prown Porridge n sejukkan n masukkan dlm cube makanan dia, n bekukan... ibu cincang jugak prawn tu w/pun Iqram da ada gigi... Yess.. dia da tumbuh ggi.. firstly, gigi atas kiri, pastu gigi bawah kiri... skarang ni nk tumbuh yg blah kanan pulak... ngeri ibu bila iqram nk susu.. sakit tul kena gigit...
|Prawn Porridge mixed with Carrot, Broccoli and Potatoes...|
5) Another potential pitfall at the nine-month mark is a change in baby sleeping patterns, as some babies are ready to ditch at least one of their daily naps while others decide they're ready for playtime instead of bedtime at night.
Stranger anxiety may emerge, as well as a firm attachment to a (desperately-needs-to-be laundered) transitional object. As for you, this could be a perfect time to join (or start) a playgroup. Your little one is quite the social animal now and you could probably use an empathetic ear (attached to a mom who knows exactly what you're going through).
Time tidur dia sekarang mmg da lari... kalau dulu, kul 8 mlm, da menguap nk tdo.. merengek-rengek... gosok-gosok mata...
skang ni, payah skali... kul 10 mlm pun belum tentu dia nak tido... sibuk la dia mengemas... paling fevret, kemas almari majalah bawah tv.. panjat sana sini.. pomen-pomen bangku... aduhai.. macam-macam....